This Montessori material is used to
- Introduce tens and units.
It is good for learning number 1-99.
Children have visual experience on place value (tens and units) through the Montessori work.
With this Montessori toy, a child won't get confuse with 2 digits numbers
- double digits addition with or without regrouping
Montessori learning number math set includes
1) 20 Montessori beads
2) 2 wooden bases for beads
3) 18 Montessori ten bars
4) 1 one hundred bead square (when 10tens occurs)
5) 9 units wooden cards
6) 9 tens wooden cards
7) 1 hundred wooden card (when 10tens occurs)
8) wooden box
9) digital blank worksheet
introduction of tens and units
number : 56
Some children say that's 5,6
but it is 5 tens and 6 units
Child put 5 ten bars and 6 units. With this Montessori work, child visualize the difference between tens and units.
Game for addition
1) roll the dices to make the 1st number
2) take the materials(beads and bead bars) for the first number
3) take the wooden number to form the 1st number
4) record the 1st number on the practice sheet
5) roll the dices to make the 2nd number
6) take the materials(beads and bead bars) for the 2nd number
7) take the wooden number to form the 2nd number
8) record the 2nd number on the practice sheet
9) push all beads together, count the beads to find the answer
10) take wooden number to form the answer
***This material is very easy to understand and use. Give it a try and you will be surprise that double digits is so easy! ******
For North America , it will be shipped by air.
For international shipping, it will be shipped by air.
It takes 12 business day for delivery for most countries.
(I have lost a lot of mail shipped by surface. Therefore, we decided to stay with air shipping only. It is expensive, but safe for your order)